Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Creamy 10 Minute Cheese Ravioli Florentine
What makes this recipe so quick and easy is the use of frozen ravioli and fresh spinach. It is a simple 5 ingredient recipe that cooks up in the same pan and can be made any day of the week. You can also make a large batch of this and re-freeze it to take for lunch all week! I know, usually you can not freeze something that has already been frozen, but this is an exception. Use foil pans or air tight plastic storage containers.
Fresh spinach is a must with this recipe! It is a main ingredient and you want it to stand out. If you are feeling frisky you can always make your own or use fresh ravioli. Either way you will love this recipe!
Steaming the ravioli with the spinach, butter, and parmesan creates a creamy sauce
- 10 Frozen Cheese Raviolis
- 2 Handfuls of Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Minced Garlic (or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- 2 Tablespoons of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil on medium low
- Add the minced garlic (if using garlic powder add after you put the ravioli in the pan)
- Put the ravioli in a single layer in the pan
- Add the spinach on top of the ravioli
- Add the butter, water, salt, pepper and parmesan
- Cover and let steam for about 5 minutes, carefully stir around, cover and let cook another minute or until the ravioli are heated through.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share !