This keto chocolate peanut butter skillet cookie is made in a cast iron skillet to give super crispy, buttery edges and an ooey gooey center! One of those keto dessert recipes that won't even know it is a keto low carb version. We have provided 2 ways to make it. See note in recipe card.
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
Almond flour or Low Carb Baking Mix Version
The classic peanut butter and chocolate are a perfect pair. It is my go-to flavor combo for when I am craving something sweet. This deep dish peanut butter chocolate skillet cookie is one that your friends and family will be begging you to make more often.
Our low carb skillet cookie is great for family gatherings, taking to potluck dinners, and treating yourself after a long and hard day! This is one yummy cookie, that will trick your family into thinking it is a traditional recipe.
Advertisement Shameless product plug (NON affiliate, we just LOVE this)- if you frequent the blog you have seen that I occasionally share information about products I like. I get excited and just have to tell you all about them. Like these dark chocolate spreads from LC Foods.
Since starting keto/low carb it's been easy to find alternatives for everything I was use to eating. Except for chocolate. It is always bitter and too sharp. These dark chocolate spreads are creamy and chocolatey with just the right amount of sweetness. They carry 3 flavors- Hazelnut, Almond and Peanut Butter.
LC Foods Company is dedicated to bringing quality foods to market not previously available to the general public for purchase, including low carb flour blends, low carb milk blends, low carb sugar blends, low carb syrups, sauces, frostings, seasonings, rubs, potatoes, gravy and much more.
A one stop shop for a great selection of low carb items.
Here is how to make our keto chocolate peanut butter skillet cookie
This low carb skillet cookie has a decadent gooey center and crispy outside! This cookie is made with low carb baking mix, and then stuffed with LC Foods' Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread and all natural peanut butter.
Only 3 net carbs per piece!
More Amazing Chocolate Keto Dessert Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Cake - a yummy chocolate cake with CHOCOLATE cream cheese frosting.
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake- an easy no fail cheesecake made in the instant pot.
- Easy Keto Nut Clusters- simply melt some chocolate and stir in the nuts, a perfect keto meal prep snack.
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls- like a buckeye only made keto approved
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup gold sweetener, brown sugar alternative
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder, vital wheat gluten or xantham gum
- ¾ cup low carb baking mix (Like Bob's Red Mill- see KETO note in card)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup LC Foods Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread ( OR ½ bag Lily's Chocolate Chips, Melted)
- 8 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer cream butter, sweetener, eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Whip in sour cream. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon ½ the mixture into a buttered 6" skillet.
- Top with dobs of the LC Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread.
- Top with remaining cookie mixture.
- Bake for 20 mins or until edges are golden and cookie is set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. Best if refrigerated to prevent crumbling. Then reheat to serve.
1-This recipe uses a low carb baking mix like Bob's Red Mill or Carbquick. If you are strict keto and do not eat these, use 1 additional egg and ½ cup Almond Flour instead. We did not test it with coconut flour so we can't provide how to convert that.
2- if skipping the LC Chocolate PB Spread simply use 8oz of Lily's chocolate chips with 1tbsp butter and melt. We encourage you to use the spread, it is WORTH every penny, omg!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 14gNet Carbohydrates: 3g
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!