Moist, decadent chocolate peanut butter cup cookies. These will be a favorite in your house!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Is there anything better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Yes. It's the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in cookies. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a must for anyone that loves Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. If you're making cookies during the holidays, these make a great gift.
These cookies are semi-homemade so time is not an issue. Don't like to bake? You will!
They truly satisfy your craving for a chocolate peanut butter snack. You'll find people of all ages will quickly snatch these up so be sure to make a couple batches. You may also want to make some extra dough and pop it in the freezer to bake up a quick treat.
Making our chocolate peanut butter cup cookies:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
These chocolate peanut butter cup cookies are going to be one of the most decadent, gooey cookies you have ever had. Semi-homemade with a cake mix and loaded with peanut butter cups, you will not be disappointed!
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- 12 Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil and water. Add cake mix & baking powder, continue mixing.
- Scoop 2" spoonfuls onto a sheet pan, cookies bake up more than spread out.
- Cut peanut butter cups into ¼'s. Lightly press pieces into each cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set up.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy!
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!