Moist, decadent chocolate peanut butter cup cookies. These will be a favorite in your house!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Is there anything better than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Yes. It’s the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in cookies. These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a must for anyone that loves Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. If you’re making cookies during the holidays, these make a great gift.
These cookies are semi-homemade so time is not an issue. Don’t like to bake? You will!
They truly satisfy your craving for a chocolate peanut butter snack. You’ll find people of all ages will quickly snatch these up so be sure to make a couple batches. You may also want to make some extra dough and pop it in the freezer to bake up a quick treat.
Making our chocolate peanut butter cup cookies:
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 12 Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil and water. Add cake mix & baking powder, continue mixing.
- Scoop 2" spoonfuls onto a sheet pan, cookies bake up more than spread out.
- Cut peanut butter cups into 1/4's. Lightly press pieces into each cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set up.
- Allow to cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy!