These adorable easy melting snowman cupcakes are a super cute holiday treat that the kids will have fun making. No special tools are required to make our cupcakes. For example if you do not have cake decorating essentials, simply use a plastic bag with the tip cut off for the icing.
Easy Melting Snowman Cupcakes
Before I started blogging I spent a lot of time as a teacher in a pre-k room at a day care center. I absolutely loved making crafts with the kids and fun food treats like these easy melting snowman cupcakes. We had a cute little kitchen that was set up perfectly for the kids to help. I use to make these with my daughters all the time.
They are so simple!
Our cute snowmen easily start with simply baking cupcakes. Then from there a little frosting, some marshmallows and a bit of food gel finishes them off. Let the kids decorate their own snowman faces, add sprinkles and position the pretzel arms any way they wish. You can even teach them how to pipe the frosting on with a bag.
After the cupcakes are cooled, frost the tops add a marshmallow head then a few finishing touches, that is it. You don't have to be a fancy bakery to put out such cute cupcakes.
More of our amazing food or crafts for kids
- 19 Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
- Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu (crescent roll recipe!)
More Snowman Treats for kids Winter Treats
How about a fun snowman activity to go with your cupcakes?
This easy and adorable burlap snowman wall hanging is made with items from the Dollar Tree and things you may already have on hand.
Making our melting snowman cupcakes
Melting Snowman Cupcakes
Melting snowman cupcakes are a super cute, easy treat to make with the kids!
- 6 cupcakes
- 12 pretzel sticks
- white frosting
- orange and black decorating frosting
- 6 large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- - Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- - Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- - Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- - Let cool.
- - Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes.
- - On a large marshmallow, use the black frosting to pipe two dots for eyes. Use the orange frosting to pipe a "carrot nose".
- - Place the marshmallow on top of the frosted cupcake.
- - Stick 2 pretzel sticks on either side of the marshamallow head for arms.
- - Use the black decorating frosting to add three black dots below the marshmallow head for buttons.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!
1 thought on “Melting Snowman Cupcakes”
Your very special Snowmen Cupcakes look adorable! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate MasterCakes