Love Pizza? Love burgers? Then you will love them together! Low carb pizza burgers or use traditional dough. Everyone will devour these.
NOTE* this recipe video was made before altering this for low carb, dough used in video is regular pizza dough.
Low Carb Pizza Burger
This is one of those recipes that isn’t quite a recipe. The write up at the bottom will be non traditional since there is a video and minimal ingredients involved.
Watch the video first to learn how to make our Low Carb Pizza Burgers
- Fathead dough recipe:
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 burger patties, cook before wrapping in dough.
- Pizza sauce
- Preparing the fathead dough- melt cream cheese and mozzarella in a microwave safe dish. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg into almond flour. Mix into cheese mixture. Keep mixing until dough forms. It will be sticky.
- Spoon dough onto plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Dust dough with almond flour, place between plastic or parchment paper to roll out into two pieces.
- Place burger on dough. Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Wrap dough around patty.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes.
Dough is easiest to work with when VERY cold and set. It is best to make the dough the day before.
ALSO - this recipe video was made before altering this for low carb, dough used in video is regular pizza dough.