Whether you are watching carbs or just want something different and love zucchini- this Parmesan Ranch Zucchini Pizza is perfect!
Parmesan Ranch Zucchini Pizza
Easy & Low Carb!
It is zucchini season! And , even if it isn’t this is still a fabulous recipe to use that zucchini in. I am not watching my carbs, I simply wanted to try something new. After a few tweaks and taste tests, this beauty was born. The best part about this Parmesan ranch zucchini pizza is that (whether watching carbs or not) it will not leave you feeling over stuffed and weighed down. It is light and satisfying.
Here is a quick video to give you an idea of how it is made. The recipe is below. Enjoy! Oh and… please do not expect a “Tasty” style video. I do not employ a staff of videographers. It is just me and , well you get the point. 🙂
Also, do not skip the straining juice from the zucchini step. You can use a basic kitchen towel if you do not have cheesecloth. I have used one before and there were no stains upon removing from the dryer.
Here you go:
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine grated , drained zucchini with egg, bread crumbs, parmesan and seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle Olive oil on a pizza pan.
- Press zucchini mixture onto the pan evenly into a circle about 1/2 in thick.
- Bake for 15 mins or until edges are golden.
- Remove , cut with pizza cutter and dip in ranch or marinara.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200
For a delicious , quick meal that is not as low carb as this one- try our amazing Sesame Chicken Meatballs with Lo Mein! An easy one pot meal that is great any day of the week. Turn this into a Chinese take out style night by adding egg rolls and our pork dumplings.