You don’t have to use tortillas or corn shells to get your taco fix. Our keto taco zucchini bites recipe is low carb and gluten free.
Keto Taco Zucchini Bites
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
- 16 1/2 " zucchini rounds
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Sour Cream & Green Onion- optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and peppers.
- Stir in taco seasoning and salsa. Cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Shut off heat and mix in cream cheese with 1/2 the cheddar.
- Top zucchini rounds with taco meat and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- DO NOT OVER COOK. You want the zucchini to have a nice crunch and not be mushy.
About 4.5 NET CARBS per SERVING of 4 slices each.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies– this ONE ingredient makes them the best ever.