You don’t have to use tortillas or corn shells to get your taco fix. Our keto taco zucchini bites recipe is low carb and gluten free.
Keto Taco Zucchini Bites
- 16 ½ " zucchini rounds
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Sour Cream & Green Onion- optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and peppers.
- Stir in taco seasoning and salsa. Cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Shut off heat and mix in cream cheese with ½ the cheddar.
- Top zucchini rounds with taco meat and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- DO NOT OVER COOK. You want the zucchini to have a nice crunch and not be mushy.
About 4.5 NET CARBS per SERVING of 4 slices each.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150