You don’t have to use tortillas or corn shells to get your taco fix. Our keto taco zucchini bites recipe is low carb and gluten free.
Keto Taco Zucchini Bites
Taco Zucchini Bites- Keto & Low Carb
Yield: 16 slices
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
You don’t have to use tortillas or corn shells to get your taco fix. Our keto taco zucchini bites recipe is low carb and gluten free
- 16 ½ " zucchini rounds
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Sour Cream & Green Onion- optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and peppers.
- Stir in taco seasoning and salsa. Cook on low for 2 minutes.
- Shut off heat and mix in cream cheese with ½ the cheddar.
- Top zucchini rounds with taco meat and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- DO NOT OVER COOK. You want the zucchini to have a nice crunch and not be mushy.
About 4.5 NET CARBS per SERVING of 4 slices each.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies- this ONE ingredient makes them the best ever.
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!