These Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies are homemade stuffed with chunks of Hershey’s dark chocolate. The base of the recipe is actually the Hershey’s brownie recipe tweaked by me just a touch.
Hershey’s Dark Chocolate
Chunk Brownie Cookies
There is something sinfully delicious about dark chocolate. It’s a flavor that relaxes you and satisfies the taste buds. If you love dark chocolate, these Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Lover’s cookies are a must. The cookies offer a super dark chocolate flavor that you’re going to love. Dunk them in coffee for the ultimate after dinner treat.
These cookies are homemade and feature super dark chocolate with chunks of Hershey’s dark chocolate. If you know someone that loves dark chocolate as much as you do, these make a wonderful holiday gift. These are also great for cookie swaps, bake sales, and so many other occasions.
Making our Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies:
Inspired by the famous Hershey’s brownie recipe.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients and continue mixing. Batter should be thick.
- Scoop 2" spoonfuls onto a sheet pan. Cookies bake up more than spreading out.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Lightly press chunks of the chocolate into the cookies. Return to the oven to finish baking. About 2-3 minutes or until cookies are fully set.
- Allow to cool on wire rack, enjoy.