How To Make 15 Fun Halloween Party Treats
If you have ever planned a party you know it can be very time consuming , that is why we have put together a list of Halloween Party Treats for you! Throw a party that your friends or your children’s friends will be talking about for months. The very first party we ever had at our house for my daughter was so much fun. I had always skipped it because we figured no one would show up (that happens often with kids, they say they will come and do not) , but this was great! There is nothing like a big group of people ( kids OR adults) dressed in costumes having fun with and eating too much candy & treats! Try out one of them or all of them, whatever you do please come back and let me know, I would love to see your pictures.
- Bubbling Swamp Slime (A.K.A. Green Punch)
- Snack-o-Lantern Fruit Cups – Healthy Halloween Snacks
- Candy Corn Marshmallow Pops
- Spooky Spider Pops
- Halloween Treat! Blood Shot Eyes!
- Jello Brain Recipe
- Monster Pudding Cups Easy Halloween Treat
- Spider Web Snacks
- Spider Cheeseball & Other Spookactular Halloween Fun Foods with Olives!
- Veggie Jack O’ Lantern and 6 other festive Halloween treats!
- Halloween Oreo Pops
- Witch’s Potion Buffet Dinner
- Halloween lunch with ghost sandwiches!
- Candy Corn Popcorn Krispie Balls
- 3 Creepy Halloween Dishes For Your Halloween Party
For more great Halloween ideas check out our 25 Halloween Crafts and Decorations and
31 Things To Make For Halloween you will love these , some of them are so easy to make and great for frugal decorating ! If you try any of them out let me know , I would love to hear about it see some picture. Have fun and Happy Halloween!