Save to PINTEREST- Simply HOVER over ANY image & look for the SAVE button in the top left corner.
Chocolate Chip Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are a keto friendly dessert recipe that requires just 6 ingredients and a little bit of time! This low carb no bake dessert make you feel like you are eating cookie dough. Sinfully delicious and keto-approved with keto chocolate chips.
Cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, keto chocolate chips, and more come together to give you a cookie dough flavor. If you are looking for a new fat bomb recipe to whip up that is sinfully sweet, this keto cookie dough fat bomb recipe is calling your name.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Keto fat bombs are always a popular item. No cooking, easy prep, and you can store in the fridge or even the freezer for a quick treat every time you get a craving. Everyone loves a quick low carb no bake dessert.
What Are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
If you are new to the ketogenic diet, you might be unsure what a fat bomb is. They tend to be a sweet or savory bite-size fall that is low carb and high fat. They are a tasty treat to snack on for a pick-me-up during the day.
The high fat in fat bombs is going to help you to stabilize your blood sugar levels while on a keto diet. You won’t feel a crash after you snack on it, but more an energy burst. But the best part is this low carb no bake dessert in sugar free and ready fast.
Can I Freeze This Low Carb No Bake Dessert
Yes, these fat bombs freeze quite well. You can store them in an airtight container or freezer-friendly bag. They will store in the freezer for up to three months. Or if you have a vacuum seal system you can extend the shelf like tremendously.
Can I Double This Fat Bomb Recipe
Absolutely! Feel free to double, triple, or even half the recipe. I am a huge fan of taking the time to make extra and then I freeze them. That way I have meal prepped my fat bombs for later on. Then pull a few out and place in the fridge to thaw and enjoy later.
Can I Make Cookie Dough Fat Bombs Without Almond Flour
Yes, if you want to get rid of the flour in the recipe, reduce the butter to 6 tablespoons. This will make sure that the fat bombs still mix up well without the flour. It will alter the flavor slightly but still taste really delicious.
Where Can I Find Keto Chocolate Chips
Keto chocolate chips can easily be found online at places like Amazon and Lily’s sweets. However with the keto diet quickly growing in popularity, keto chocolate chips can probably be found right in your grocery store. Just be careful and watch for the type of sweetener used.
Because keto chocolate chips are refined sugar free, either an artificial sweetener like Splenda is used. We like to look for chocolate sweetened with natural sweeteners like Monkfruit which has the least bitter flavor.
For 20% off of your LAKANTO MONKFRUIT SWEETENER ORDER use MELISSA20 at checkout! Order here
DON’T MISS THESE RECIPES!
Our Trending Recipes
Strawberry Muffins An amazing keto breakfast option
Chocolate Pudding A keto friendly dessert recipe
Zuppa Toscana Soup Have this for lunch
More Easy Recipes
- Low Carb No Bake Peanut Butter Bars A low carb dessert that pairs the dynamic duo of peanut butter and chocolate. Sweet, creamy, and downright addictive.
- Low Carb Chocolate Truffles If you are a fan of bite-size desserts try my chocolate truffles. So creamy and velvety smooth and loads of sweet chocolate in every bite. Another amazing low carb no bake dessert recipe.
- Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies I love cookies and this is my favorite cinnamon snickerdoodle cookie recipe. Tender and fluffy cookies that are ketogenic friendly.
I hope you enjoy these keto-friendly desserts, and they can help you feel like you don’t struggle with your lifestyle change. We are always creating new and delicious recipes in our household so check back for more recipes.
Making our Fat Bomb Recipe
Try LAKANTO Sweeteners & Products
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ⅓ cup LAKANTO monkfruit sweetener (See above for a code to save 20%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond flour
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetener and continue beating until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla, chocolate chips, and almond flour just until combined.
- Prepare a baking sheet with waxed paper or butter
- Using a small scoop, portion the fat bombs into approximately 1 tablespoon mounds and place on waxed paper.
- Freeze the fat bombs for at least 1 hour. Then package the fat bombs in an airtight container between sheets of waxed paper. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you wish to skip the almond flour for a more soft, fudge like consistency, reduce butter to 5 tablespoons.
Serving Size:1 fat bombs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48 Total Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 2g Net Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g