Keto Peanut Butter Blondies , or keto blondie brownies if you call them that- are a delicious keto dessert recipe. If you are looking for a low carb blondie brownie I highly suggest trying this recipe. A gluten-free, sugar-free, and keto brownie.
I whipped up these keto blondie brownies the other day, and mercy they were so good. It was hard to resist eating more than one. The peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate chips really made this one incredible dessert.
I am a person who loves sweets, so having keto-friendly recipes I can use, helps me not feel deprived. If you are like me and want a sweet dessert, try this brownie recipe.
What Size Pan To Use For Keto Peanut Butter Blondies
You will use a 9x9 size pan. You are more than welcome to double the recipe and use a 9x13 pan if you would prefer to make a larger batch. Great for bake sales, freezing for snacks later on, and more.
Do I Need A Mixer For These Low Carb Brownies
I used a mixer for the brownies but it is not something you have to have. You could very easily do a bowl with a spatula and whisk it up that way. You just want to ensure you really incorporate the batter and make sure it is mixed well.
Could I Substitute Chocolate Chips in Brownies Recipe
Sure, if you have a sugar free (keto-approved) chocolate bar. You could chop up the bar and then place it in the batter. It would be bigger chunks but would add a nice texture and flavor to your peanut butter low carb blondies.
Could I Use Nut Butter In Peanut Butter Blondies
I personally have not tried using the nut butter in this recipe. I would assume it would convert wonderfully. So you are more than welcome to give it a try. If you do I would love to hear what you chose and how it turned out.
How To Know Low Carb Blondies Are Done
You will see that the brownies slightly pull away from the edges of the pan. It will also get a slight golden brown texture. Then just take a toothpick and stick it in the center of the pan, and if it comes out clean you know the brownies are done.
One thing is to watch your brownies close to ensure they don't overcook. If you overcook these low carb blondie brownies you will find that it becomes dry. So if you start smelling the brownies, it never hurts to peek and check to see if they are done.
Looking for More Keto Desserts
- Snickerdoodle Cookies | Tender, light, fluffy keto and low carb snickerdoodle cookies. A super tasty and simple recipe you will want to hang on to.
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge | Here is a fantastic fudge recipe that is creamy, sweet, and downright velvety. If you love fudge you have to try this recipe.
- Fathead Churros | This keto recipe uses fathead dough. Get that incredible churro taste in a low carb and keto-friendly recipe.
Making our keto peanut butter blondies
Recipe note- Use of Lily's Sugar Free stevia chocolate chips is best! (not an affiliate link, we just LOVE them) They go amazing in these low carb blondies and any other keto dessert!
Keto & Low Carb Peanut Butter Blondies
keto and low carb approved peaunut butter blondies!
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup Erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips- Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and/or line with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flours, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixer, combine the melted butter, peanut butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Add the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips IF DESIRED , using Lily's sugar free is best.
- Transfer batter to baking dish and press to fill.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. For best results, cool completely before slicing.
- Some peanut butter contains more oil than others, when testing this recipe at times the batter was too thin. To fix that we had to add a small amount more of almond flour. It also worked with a tablespoon LESS butter.
- The recipe was test with Teddy's all natural pb, Hannaford Store Brand regular peanut butter and Smucker's All Natural. The regular peanut butter was less oily, however has added sugar.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 3gProtein: 6g
Nutrition facts are auto- populated by the app for this recipe card, numbers may vary. For best results, input your exact brand ingredients into a recipe analyzer like Verywell or MyFitnessPal.
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!