Our instant pot spinach artichoke chicken, mimicked after the popular keto spinach artichoke dip, is so simple you can whip this up in that 20 minutes before soccer practice. This Low carb spinach artichoke chicken is one of those easy instant pot recipes the whole family will love.
Instant Pot Artichoke Spinach Chicken
If you spend any time on the internet at all you must have heard about the spinach artichoke craze. The popular keto spinach artichoke dip set forth a spark among foodies all over. That, along with how popular the Instant Pot is to use, created this simple but delicious recipe that everyone begs you to make. Rather than just making the dip, we added chicken and made things just a bit differently to turn out an amazing, easy dinner for the whole family.
What is Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip is typically a blend of spinach, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and a few other ingredients. It is mostly served warm with tortilla chips, although the dip scene on fire leading to many variations. The ingredients make the spinach artichoke dip with or without chicken, naturally keto approved. People cannot get enough of this stuff. Try it out and see why.
The Famous Spinach Artichoke Dip Meets Chicken
It wasn't long before chicken was introduced to the famous dip. Chicken is just as popular and people are always looking for new ways to eat it. In an effort to jazz up chicken and put a spin (almost a pun there) on keto spinach artichoke dip, this was a no brainer. Instead of stuffing the spinach and artichoke into chicken like most recipes, we decided to cut corners, save time and make it easier by just throwing it all in the Instant Pot. The result is a creamy, hearty comfort food meal fast.
What is an Instant Pot?
Instant Pot is the branded name for a handy countertop appliance that acts as a multi-functional pressure cooker. Most Instant Pot's come with features like slow cooking, rice, stew and steam. It is an amazing contraption that has helped moms, new cooks and even chefs all over the world experience a new quick and easy way to cook.
The Instant Pot can produce tender meat from frozen in less than an hour. Homemade baked beans from dried beans without the overnight soak. Or, quick chicken dishes like this one, instant pot spinach artichoke chicken. This dish is ready in about 20 minutes and requires nothing fancy. Basically you just add all the ingredients and stir. That is it! Let's get started.
Making our Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken
Full recipe card below
Roughly chop spinach and artichokes. Set aside.
Add diced chicken to Instant Pot that is set to SAUTE and has been drizzled with Olive oil. Brown.
Add artichokes and continue to SAUTE for a few minutes.
Press cancel on the instant pot and set to “keep warm”.
Note- Typically dairy doesn't do well in the instant pot unless a low setting is used. We find that the “keep warm” setting melts cheeses perfectly while keeping everything hot.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Stir in cream, cheeses and spinach. Replace cover, hold on “keep warm” for 10 minutes.
Stir every 5 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.
More Easy Instant Pot Recipes
If you love your Instant Pot as much as I do, then you'll want to bookmark these Instant Pot Recipes for later. A few specific ones we love are below!
- Spicy chicken is a favorite, so I often whip up my keto Instant Pot buffalo chicken cauliflower mac and cheese recipe. So easy and so good!
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are always a hit. You've never had such delicious and tender ribs until you've made them in the Instant Pot.
- A totally different, but equally delicious choice is the Instant Pot Jamacian BBQ Pork.
PIN ME! Follow US on Pinterest!
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Our instant pot spinach artichoke chicken is so simple you can whip this up in that 20 minutes before soccer practice. A favorite the whole family will love.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, diced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- ½ Cup Cream
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Set instant pot on saute, drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook chicken until browned (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add artichokes and seasonings, mix well. Cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Press cancel on the instant pot and set to “keep warm”. Note- Typically dairy doesn't do well in the instant pot unless a low setting is used. We find that the “keep warm” setting melts cheeses perfectly while keeping everything hot.
- Stir in cream, cheeses and spinach. Replace cover, hold on “keep warm” for 10 minutes.
- Stir every 5 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 22g
Nutrition facts are auto- populated by the app for this recipe card, numbers may vary. For best results, input your exact brand ingredients into a recipe analyzer like Verywell or MyFitnessPal.
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!