Our instant pot spinach artichoke chicken, mimicked after the popular keto spinach artichoke dip, is so simple you can whip this up in that 20 minutes before soccer practice. This Low carb spinach artichoke chicken is one of those easy instant pot recipes the whole family will love.
Instant Pot Artichoke Spinach Chicken
If you spend any time on the internet at all you must have heard about the spinach artichoke craze. The popular keto spinach artichoke dip set forth a spark among foodies all over. That, along with how popular the Instant Pot is to use, created this simple but delicious recipe that everyone begs you to make.
Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
A simple blend of spinach, artichokes, Parmesan cheese and a few other ingredients set the dip scene on fire quite some time ago. People can not get enough of this stuff. So, naturally we started looking at ways to enjoy the flavors other than just eating chips with the dip. The low carb spinach artichoke chicken dish was born.
Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Meets Chicken
It wasn't long before chicken was introduced to the famous dip. Why? Well, because chicken is just as popular and probably because we are also always trying to find things to do with it. In an effort to jazz up chicken and change up keto spinach artichoke dip, this was a no brainer.
There are a lot of delicious recipes floating around that use stuff the spinach and artichoke into a chicken breast. GENIUS. But, it has been done by so many that we had to find a different way. Why not incorporate the always popular Instant Pot? Since it is yet another craze taking the internet by storm, I knew the two should meet!
What is an Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot, in case you aren't familiar, is a countertop electric pressure cooker that also has a slow cooking function. It is an amazing contraption that has helped moms, new cooks and even chefs all over the world experience a new quick and easy way to cook.
It can produce tender meat from frozen in less than an hour. Homemade baked beans from dried beans without the over night soak. Or, quick chicken dishes like this one, instant pot spinach artichoke chicken. This dish is ready in about 20 minutes and requires nothing fancy. Basically add all the ingredients and stir. That is it! Let's get started.
Making our Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken
Full recipe card below
Roughly chop spinach and artichokes. Set aside.
Add diced chicken to Instant Pot that is set to SAUTE and has been drizzled with Olive oil. Brown.
Add artichokes and continue to SAUTE for a few minutes.
Press cancel on the instant pot and set to “keep warm”.
Note- Typically dairy doesn't do well in the instant pot unless a low setting is used. We find that the “keep warm” setting melts cheeses perfectly while keeping everything hot.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Stir in cream, cheeses and spinach. Replace cover, hold on “keep warm” for 10 minutes.
Stir every 5 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.
More Easy Instant Pot Recipes
If you love your Instant Pot as much as I do, then you'll want to bookmark these Instant Pot Recipes for later. A few specific ones we love are below!
- Spicy chicken is a favorite, so I often whip up my keto Instant Pot buffalo chicken cauliflower mac and cheese recipe. So easy and so good!
- Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are always a hit. You've never had such delicious and tender ribs until you've made them in the Instant Pot.
- A totally different, but equally delicious choice is the Instant Pot Jamacian BBQ Pork.
PIN ME! Follow US on Pinterest!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, diced
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
- ½ Cup Cream
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Set instant pot on saute, drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook chicken until browned (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add artichokes and seasonings, mix well. Cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Press cancel on the instant pot and set to “keep warm”. Note- Typically dairy doesn't do well in the instant pot unless a low setting is used. We find that the “keep warm” setting melts cheeses perfectly while keeping everything hot.
- Stir in cream, cheeses and spinach. Replace cover, hold on “keep warm” for 10 minutes.
- Stir every 5 minutes until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259Total Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCarbohydrates: 5gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 22g
Nutrition facts are auto- populated by the app for this recipe card, numbers may vary. For best results, input your exact brand ingredients into a recipe analyzer like Verywell or MyFitnessPal.