Our Easy Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate of richness with every bite bringing pleasure and zero guilt. This delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe is made with full-fat cream cheese, keto sweetener, and all of the delicious flavors you expect in a low carb cheesecake. Making this recipe an instant pot keto cheesecake just makes it so much easier!
Easy Keto Cheesecake
One of my favorite flavors in the world is a classic cheesecake. Knowing I could enjoy this on the keto plan may just be how I have managed to stay on track. An Instant Pot keto cheesecake makes the cooking process a bit easier and gives you a perfectly cooked result every time.
If you don't have an Instant Pot yet, this is the perfect recipe to convince you that it is time to invest in an electric pressure cooker. This makes a delicious dessert easier than ever to prepare.
Why Make Cheesecake in the Instant Pot?
One of the questions asked most often, is why bother making this low carb cheesecake in the Instant Pot? The time spent preparing and cooking is almost the same, so why do it this way instead of in the oven?
In my opinion, there are two reasons why an Instant Pot makes a better cheesecake baking option.
- The Instant Pot has an automatic water bath as it requires water to come to pressure. This means that the cheesecake cooks more evenly and is less likely to crack on top. The result is a beautiful presentation.
- In summer months, when I often want that cheesecake, it is just too hot to bake something. The Instant Pot solves this problem by allowing me to bake without heating up the whole kitchen.
Can I Make Low Carb Cheesecake in Other Flavors?
Of course, you can definitely make this in any flavor you want that fits the keto macros. I've made many cheesecake desserts in the past, and cream cheese is at the center of many. Adding different flavors is one of the reasons I love keto cheesecake!
Flavors for cheesecake:
- Snickerdoodle by mixing in cinnamon swirled cream cheese mixture.
- Mix in sugar-free chocolate chips or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Macerated strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries add flavor and fun color to a cheesecake.
Why Do I Have to Refrigerate the Instant Pot Cheesecake Before Serving?
Cheesecake is one of the few desserts I have made that just isn't any good fresh from the oven. Cream cheese doesn't solidify for slicing until it has cooled down. Additionally, the hot cream cheese mixture tastes more savory than sweet when it is still warm.
So, if you want the best result with your easy keto cheesecake recipe, you will allow it to cool completely, cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Overnight refrigeration is better, but typically 2 hours will get it to a cool temperature throughout that is easier to slice.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars Recipe| This classic flavor combination of cinnamon and "sugar" is a perfect addition to cheesecake. These easy bars are a great keto dessert.
- Peanut Butter Keto Blondies | The combination of a classic blondie with delicious peanut butter flavor makes this a new easy to prepare favorite treat that fits into macros with no problems.
- Keto Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake | Strawberries are a great addition to any cheesecake, and I love that they fit into keto macros.
- Low Carb No Bake Creamsicle Pie | Classic orange and vanilla flavor is a perfect treat. This recipe is great for low carb diets and loaded with that creamsicle flavor you crave.
Making our Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake
Keto Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
A super easy, creamy instant pot cheesecake that is keto & low carb approved! The best part is that you can start with this base recipe and experiment with desired flavors. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔c cup monkfruit sweetener SEE ABOVE for 20% CODE (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- Zest of lemon (optional)
- A few drops of any extract you want! (Optional)
- Place trivet in the bottom of the electric pressure cooker liner.
- Add the minimum required amount of water according to the manufacturer’s instructions. (Typically 1 cup)
- Prepare a 7.5-inch springform pan by wrapping aluminum foil around the bottom to protect from water seepage.
- Spritz the inside of the springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add the
sweetener and continue beating until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat just until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the springform pan and spread evenly. Cover the springform pan to avoid water dripping onto the cheesecake.
- Cover the electric pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Program for manual or “pressure cook” for 20 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, allow the electric pressure cooker to
naturally release the pressure until the pressure pin drops.
- Remove the lid and allow the cheesecake to continue cooling inside the pressure cooker for 20 minutes before removing.
- Replace the aluminum foil with plastic wrap and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with sugar free, natural preserves or fresh fruit if desired.
This is a crustless cheesecake recipe for the instant pot, if you wish to try it with a crust we suggest using Google to find an almond flour crust specifically for the instant pot. We have not tested this recipe with a crust in the instant pot.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gProtein: 2g
Nutrition facts are auto- populated by the app for this recipe card, numbers may vary. For best results, input your exact brand ingredients into a recipe analyzer like Verywell or MyFitnessPal.
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!