Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
A unique way to make homemade ice cream that you probably haven’t thought of! This whipped pumpkin spice ice cream can be served like soft serve or frozen over night. Either way it is the perfect treat for fall!
Whipped Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
+ No Churn Trick
For me, when September arrives I start thinking about all things fall. Even though it’s still pretty warm here through the end of the month, September means fall flavors and colors start showing up in stores and markets. It’s without a doubt my favorite time of year. And every year when fall rounds the corner, I love to cook with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors. This Easy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is one of my first fall recipes this year, and it’s the perfect way to kick off the fall season.
I absolutely love to make homemade ice cream, it is SO easy to make! I usually make my ice cream with an ice cream maker, but have since found a cool new way to get smooth, icy free non churned ice cream.
When I make ice cream this way, the consistency always comes out perfectly. You’ll have to be the judge when it comes to your ice cream consistency. But whether you prefer a softer or firm scoop, if you love pumpkin spice flavors, you’ll adore this ice cream!
I actually experimented with this recipe a few times before I finally found my favorite. For me, you just can’t beat homemade ice cream made with milk, a bit of half and half, and sugar. I also add a little extra vanilla extract and of course, those yummy pumpkin spice flavors.
I lightly whisk all the ingredients together before I pour the mixture into the blender, just a bit.
Another favorite pumpkin recipe:
Here is how to make it:
1/2 gallon ice cream
10 minPrep Time
3 hrTotal Time
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, the half and half, the pumpkin, the pumpkin pie spice,, the sugar, and the vanilla extract.
- Make sure all ingredients are very well combined. Blend for 1 minute to whip up.
- Pour mixture into a blender container, freezer for 30 minutes, blend to whip again. Ice cream should be the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- If you desire a more firm consistency, transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze until desired firmer consistency is reached.