Thank you for your patience while we await photography reshoot for this recipe. This easy deviled egg salad recipe combines all of the flavors of deviled eggs, pile this onto a kaiser with lettuce and tomato and you have an amazing sandwich.
The Ultimate Easy Deviled Egg Salad Recipe
One of my favorite things to have for lunch is egg salad. For years my grandmother would make egg salad sandwiches and hand them out to all the kids as an after school snack. She used to also make the best deviled eggs and passed that recipe on to my mom. I looked forward to the holidays when she would make these deviled eggs.
So, I decided to take the best of both worlds and combine them into the ultimate deviled egg salad. We have a beautiful flock of chickens that provide us with a bounty of eggs daily allowing us to enjoy this recipe any day of the week! Try it out and let us know what you think.
More Amazing Egg Recipes
- Muffin Tin Eggs Benedict - an easy twist to the traditional dish with quick sauce.
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs - flawless hard "boiled" eggs from the air fryer.
- Keto Breakfast Enchiladas - a Mexican meal built for a hearty breakfast.
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon of sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Your favorite bread, toasted!
- Peel your hard boiled eggs and dice into small bits
- Mix in the mayonnaise combining well
- Add your spices and mix well
- Add to toasted bread if desired or enjoy on lettuce
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!