Our keto spiced pecan muffins are a yummy alternative to traditional keto breakfast. Double the batch and make ahead for the week to have the ultimate grab n go meal.
Keto Spiced Pecan Muffins
Only 1 NET carb per muffin!
Do you ever get tired of eating the usual grab and go meals for breakfast? Or eggs? I know I do. That's why we created these yummy, warm and buttery muffins. Not only are they a great option for you, but they are also family friendly! Make up the simple recipe (provided below), pop them in the oven. They will be fresh, hot and ready in just under a half hour!
Enjoy the satisfying crunch of the crushed pecan bites on the top of the fluffy muffin! Have a picky kid? Guaranteed kids will also love the delicious taste of these so much they won't even notice they are low carb! I have a picky teeanager myself and she prefers a poptart over anything, for any meal, and she absolutely enjoyed these!
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder, (yes, a FULL tbsp)
- 1 pinch Pink salt
- 1 teaspoon Psyllium Husk, (can omit, texture will just be slightly different)
- ½ cup Sweetener, we used Pyure
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 4 large Eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoon All Spice
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ cup Pecans, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease muffin tin or line with papers.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, butter, sweetener, vanilla and almond milk together until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Pour into muffin cups, lightly tap pan on counter to remove air bubbles.
- REDUCE oven temp to 350. Bake 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with butter!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250
Owner & Lead Recipe Developer for It's Simple! since 2015, where you will find our best Family Favorites & Keto Low Carb Dishes with Helpful Cooking Tips & Hints in each post. Many Thanks for Stopping By, Enjoy!