Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
These M&M cookies are soft with a perfectly crunchy edge and are loaded with colorful mini candies! The addition of cream cheese makes them extra moist and a not so secret ingredient really puts them over the top, come check it out!
Super Soft Overloaded M&M Cookies
With a not so secret ingredient
Cream cheese adds incredible flavor to baked goods. It also gives cookies the tender texture that so many people crave. Overload them with M&M’s and you’ve got a batch of cookies that everyone is sure to love. But, wait- did you know that adding cornstarch to your cookie recipe can result in a super amazingly soft cookie? YES! We learned the trick from American Heritage Cooking…. genius!
These Super Soft Overloaded M&M Cookies are something your family will request over and over. Best of all, you can get seasonal M&M’s and make these cookies for every holiday imaginable. You could even tint the dough with food coloring to make the cookies even more festive. Make up big batches and then give these away as gifts for Christmas, Halloween, or even Valentine’s Day.
Here is how to make them, Enjoy!
For another amazing cookie that is soft and full of chocolate greatness try our :
- 1 Cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- Split vanilla bean with a sharp knife.
- Bring coffee to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add in sugar and vanilla bean, stir until sugar is well dissolved.
- Reduce heat, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Be careful not to let it get too hot, the burnt coffee flavor will transfer to your syrup.
- Let cool completely
- Use a funnel to transfer syrup to a container with an airtight lid.
- Store in refrigerator.