This easy low fat pumpkin spice latte recipe will have you grabbing your favorite blanket and curling up in front of a cozy fire!
Easy Low Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
When I started working from home I had to find a way to re-create my favorite cafe drinks. There was no more stopping on the way to work and regular coffee (as much as I love it) gets boring real fast. I started out by making my own cafe mocha , but it was not long before I craved the Pumpkin Spice Latte that I use to get multiple times a week as soon as September hit.
I experimented with a few different things and it was never quite right. One day watching Food Network I came across an episode where they were making cafe drinks without expensive equipment. Perfect. Exactly what I needed. I started working to create different recipes like this Pumpkin Spice latte recipe and hardly ever buy them anymore!
- 1 Cup of brewed coffee or espresso, hot or cold
- 1 Cup of Skim Milk
- 1 tablespoons of sugar, sweeten to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or 1/8 tsp clove, cinnamon, nutmeg If you do not have clove, try ginger or you can omit.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whip Cream
- Slowly warm all ingredients, except whipped cream, in a small sauce pan over low heat. Mix well.
- Heat for 5 minutes so all spices can infuse the liquid.
- Serve in a mug with whip cream and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to garnish, optional.
- Serves 1.