Healthy power bowl recipes to get you through your day! Light, fresh, easy clean eating recipes that are packed full of antioxidants, vitamins and other benefits, including some are also raw food diet approved! Buddha bowls for all occasions are calling your name below.
Power Bowl Recipes
A list of some of our favorite clean eating recipes that include whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables and more. These healthy recipes are kid friendly and can be easily put together any day of the week.
Some of these recipes are perfect for if you are following the fresh food, raw food diet. The best part, there is minimal or no cooking for some of these recipes.
What is the raw food diet?
The raw food diet consists of primarily fruits and vegetables that are consumed without being prepared beyond a certain cooking temperature, usually nothing over 119 degrees.
Raw dieters do not consume any processed or pasteurized foods, but typically use methods such as juicing, sprouting, blending and another similar process.
Most raw dieters also consider themselves to be vegan, only eating fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Reducing inflammation and weight loss are two of the main reasons people switch to a raw food diet.
Though all these recipes below may not follow the raw food diet, they are healthy and can provide some amazing benefits.
Are power Bowls healthy
Power bowls are mainly full of rich and healthy foods. From fresh crisp veggies to proteins like shrimp and chicken. You will find this is a great way to fill your tummy and fuel your body in a healthy way. I am sure some power bowls might be a little less healthy but most are an incredible dinner or lunch option.
Can You Freeze Power Bowls
Unfortunately, since you use fresh ingredients you will find they do not freeze well. Now if you plan to use shredded chicken, quinoa, or other ingredients that do freeze well you could partially freeze ingredients and then assemble the rest of the items. So in a sense, you could partially meal prep for later.
Power Bowls and Buddha Bowl Recipes
- Thai Salmon – Dishin’ and Dishes
- Vegan Kale – Delish Knowledge
- Vegan Superfood – The Pretty Bee
- La Vita E Bella Pizza – Blissful Basil
- Quinoa Falafel – Lydia Out Loud
- Quinoa Power – Foodie Chicks Rule
- Dynamite Plant Power Sushi Bowl – Pinch of Yum
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Bowl – Wholefully
- Ultimate Detox Spring Bowl – Well and Yum
- Purple Bowl – Budget Bytes
- Teriyaki Cauliflower – Dishing Out Health
- Chili Lime Shrimp – Healthy Little Peach
- Buddha – Dishin’ and Dishes
- Paleo Sweet Potato – Bullet Proof
- Blackened Chicken Avocado – The Recipe Critic
- Essentials Bowl with Tahini Lime Dressing – Lovely Culinary
- Mediterranean – Culinary Hill
- BBQ Beet Bowl – Athletic Avocado
- Sweet Potato Cranberry Quinoa – Blissful Basil
- Spicy Cauliflower – Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
For me, I get tired of eating the same things over and over again. So if you are into clean eating whether it be for a New Year resolution or a lifestyle change, you will find incredible options that make the transition easier.
More amazing clean eating recipes