How the Grinch Stole Christmas is not only an amazing holiday movie, but also cute and fun Grinch Themed Treats! Come see how easy some of these are…
13 Cute And Fun Grinch Themed Treats
What would Christmas be without the Grinch? As mean as he tries to be he is just too darn cute! We decided to put together a tribute to the old guy, cute and fun Grinch themed treats. All of which will be fun to do with the kiddos or even great for parties. I know I would like to see a bunch of these cute little Grinch Poppers show up at the office party!
Try them out, let us know what your favorite is.
1. Grinch Oreo Pops From Clean & Scentsible
2. Andes Mint Grinch Cookies From Six Sisters’ Stuff
3. Grinch Cupcakes From Sugar Swings
4. Grinch Punch From Stockpiling Moms
5. Grinch Quesadilla From Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
6. “How The Grinch Crinkled Christmas” Cookies From Cookin’ Cowgirl
7. Grinch Pills From Sweetology
8. Grinch Cookies From Stockpiling Moms
9. Grinch Marshmallow Cupcake Toppers From Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons
10. Grinch Snack From Clean & Scentsible
11. Grinch Cookies From Domestic Sugar
12. Cute Christmas Snack “How The Grinch Became A Kiwi” From Another Lunch
13. Grinch Poppers From Stockpiling Moms
Like this post? Be sure to use the buttons below to share it!
After you’re done making these yummy Grinch Themed Treats
Try one of these Festive Christmas Crafts for Kids !