Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
15 Delicious & Easy Recipes For Light Lunches
The holidays are over, a new year is beginning and we all know what that means…. income tax time! Just kidding. It is time to start those New Year’s Resolutions we never stick to. Ok, kidding again. But seriously, if you are looking to eat healthier this is the place to start. We have compiled our favorite recipes for light lunches.
One of my biggest problems eating healthy is finding good, hearty food that will fill me up and be satisfying. In order to eat healthy and stick to it, it is important to like what you are eating, you have to WANT to eat it or you might as well forget it. If you are looking to lose a few pounds, remember not to diet. Dieting is short term. Making a life style change is long term. Also remember not to completely deprive yourself of the “good stuff”. It is alright to have an occasional piece of cake, or cookie. Everything in moderation. Ok, enough with the cliches, now on to the recipes!
1. Avocado & Spiced Hummus Sandwich From Nutritionist in the Kitch
2. Vegan Whole Wheat Pineapple Arugula Pesto Pizza From Divine Healthy Food
3. Basil Humus and Pesto Salmon Sandwiches From Eat Good 4 Life
4. Grilled Avocado Tacos From Oh, Sweet Basil
5. Mr. W’s Meatsa Pizza From The Slow Roasted Italian
6. Portobello Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Burgers From Nutritionist in the Kitch
7. Grilled Bread Antipasti with White Bean and Leek Puree From Healthy Seasonal Recipes
8. Black Bean Burgers From Eat Good 4 Life
9. Cabo Tacos with Steak and Grilled Pineapple Salsa From Oh, Sweet Basil
10. Potato, Corn and Onion Tortilla Wraps with Sundried Tomatoes From Divine Healthy Food
11. Guilty Pleasure Pizza – Without The Guilt From The Slow Roasted Italian
12. Salmon and Egg Sandwiches From Eat Good 4 Life
13. Asian Lettuce Boats From Oh, Sweet Basil
14. Cashew Curry Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich From The Slow Roasted Italian
15. Roasted Vegetable & Balsamic Chicken Wrap From Nutritionist in the Kitch
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share!