Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli #15MinuteSuppers
If you are like me, this time of year has you super bust and struggling to make regular every day meals for your family. We are so buys focusing on the holidays and holiday cooking that when it comes to a normal meal I am at a loss! That is why I am happy to be participating in the #15MinuteSuppers feature. I know that if I need a quick and easy recipe that is a full meal I can find one in a snap.
Here is our 15 Minute Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli recipe, enjoy!
Use regular pizza dough
Choose different toppings such as sausage and peppers!
TIP* Cooking time may vary, we were able to easily get this done in 15 minutes, just to be safe, allow 5 minutes extra.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 whole wheat pizza dough- thawed (deli are in most supermarkets)
- 1 small can of pizza sauce
- 1- 2 cup bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices of your favorite deli ham
- Salad as a side (optional)
- Preheat over to 400
- Lightly grease and flour a cookie sheet
- Turn your dough in your hands until you can form a large rectangle out of it
- Spread a thin layer of sauce down the middle of the rectangle
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top of the sauce
- Lay your ham slices on the cheese
- Top with more cheese
- Fold the left side over the middle and the right side over (tri-fold like)
Check out all the wonderful #15MinuteSuppers today!
You have to check out these delicious 15 Minute Suppers:
Spicy Kielbasa Pasta from Better in Bulk
Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli from HowToThisAndThat
Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza from Around My Family Table
Turkey Chili from Lizzie Jane Baby
Italian Chicken Pasta from Monzanita’s
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from Just 2 Sisters