Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
If you like pumpkin and oatmeal raisin cookies, you will love this mash up- pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies. Moist, delicious and a true taste of fall.
Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Do you love the rich, flavor of a pumpkin cookie? Or the heartiness of oatmeal raisin cookies? You are sure to go crazy for this mash up- pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies! These have all the wonderful texture of a traditional oatmeal cookie, but with added moisture and softness from the addition of pumpkin to the recipe.
Try serving these packed with vanilla ice cream. Or, you can package them in zip top bags and throw them in your bag to enjoy while out hiking, apple picking or any other fall activity, they are a perfect fall treat!
For another amazing oatmeal cookie a bit more on the healthy side, try our:
Here is how to make them:
Creamy, sweet coconut filling covered in chocolate and rolled in crushed almonds. OR Leave out the almonds if you don't feel like a nut!
- 1 Cup of Confectioner Sugar
- 1 Cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of Marshmallow cream
- 6 oz semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips (half a bag)
- 1 Cup of Crushed Almonds
- Cream the butter, marshmallow and vanilla together with a mixer on medium
- Add half of the confectioner sugar and fold in ( I prefer to hand mix this)
- Add the milk and the remaining confectioner sugar (filling should be on the thicker side)
- Mix in the coconut.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, roll into 1 inch balls , place on cookie sheet. No need to grease or use parchment paper, they will not stick.
- Refrigerate again while you do the next steps
- Crush your almonds (if needed) and melt your chocolate.
- Instructions for melting chocolate easy and perfect every time is below
- Using two spoons dip and roll your coconut balls in the chocolate, roll in the almonds, place back on the cookie sheet.
- Repeat. Refrigerate until completely cooled and firm
- Makes 12-15