Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are not like all the rest! We took a recipe for molasses cookies and combined it with our favorite pumpkin cookie recipe! Wait until you taste these.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
With a Twist!
Every year as fall approaches the thought of everything pumpkin is in the air! People who are a fan, love it. People who are don’t… not so much. In this house, we are fans of pumpkin, big ones. Our love of pumpkin has us experimenting with different recipes constantly. Like this pumpkin chocolate chip recipe. It is not a traditional pumpkin chocolate chip!
This recipe combines the flavor of molasses with pumpkin and though it may sound a bit crazy, it is absolutely amazing. The base of the cookie is not as strong as a traditional molasses cookie and the addition of pumpkin lightens it up even more. Together they make a moist, soft yummy treat that will have your friends and family saying “Wow, really? I would have never thought of that!”.
Here is how to make them, Enjoy!
A Low Carb Alternative to a Steak & Cheese Sub
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1lb shaved steak
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno (or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes)
- 4 slices of American White Cheese
- Romaine or Bib Lettuce (one leaf per wrap)
- Olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add about 1 teaspoon of olive oil to a non stick skillet or WOK over medium high heat
- Cut the peppers and onion into slices and add to the pan, saute for about 2 - 3 minutes
- Add the shaved steak and stir fry until cooked (about 3 minutes)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add the cheese one slice at a time , breaking up with your fingers as you add it, mix well , let it fully melt. It quickly becomes a cheese sauce of sorts.
- Add a scoop to each piece of lettuce and roll up
- Serve immediately.
Another great recipe! Easy Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies