Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
10 Thirst Quenchers Recipes
Fruity drinks are something I crave. Especially during the middle of hot summer.
Try one of these fruity drinks if you are looking for a fresh way to cool down this summer. With these 10 fruity drink recipes you will find yourself sitting by the pool, feeling refreshed in no time … even if there isn’t a pool in sight.
- Watermelon Lemonade with Kiwi Splash – this fruity drink allows you to sneak in some of your daily servings of fruit while cooling off from the hot Summer sunshine.
- Sparking Strawberry Lemonade – this is the perfect fruity drink recipe for those who love strawberries, add a twist of lemons and… super delish!
- Shirley Temple – an old school favorite brings together the taste of lemon, orange and a dash of lime flavor.
- Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade – this fruity drink recipe is a unique combination of peach and raspberry with a hint of lemonade to quench your thirst.
- Strawberry Coconut Lava Flow – not only is this drink delicious, but it has a unique look that is best served in clear glasses to get the full lava flow appeal.
- Strawberry Blueberry Limeade – ring in the 4th of July with this patriotic looking drink made with strawberries, blueberries, lemon and lime.
- Watermelon Breeze – there’s just something refreshing about watermelon flavor, it seems to quench your thirst perfectly on a hot Summer day.
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade Jello Slush – the perfect BBQ fruity drink for a family gathering this Summer with a unique twist.
- Blueberry Lemonade – this vegan and gluten free fruity drink recipe is perfect for any family member, no matter their dietary needs.
- Arizona Sunset – Sprite, orange juice and cherries make up this fruity drink that is 100% non-alcoholic and refreshing for all ages.
With Summer just around the corner we hope that this list of 10 fruity Summer drinks helps you to be the best host for your next family gathering this Summer season. Cheers!
You may also like our Watermelon Infused Tequila Margarita Recipe!
OR try this fresh orange juice from a blender!