Disclosure: This website may receive compensation in the form of payment or product. Some content may include affiliate links. All posts are written based off of personal use and experience. Opinions are in no way influenced by compensation. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Nothing says fall like apples! These amazing applesauce cookies are soft, moist and low fat, even though they don’t taste like it.
Soft, Moist & Low Fat!
Looking for a delicious cookie to serve this fall? These applesauce cookies drizzled with vanilla glaze are everything that’s wonderful about fall. You get the incredible flavor of apple along with the cinnamon and nutmeg notes that your taste buds crave during the fall season.
These are perfect served on a cool fall evening along with a warn mug of apple cider. They also make a great addition to your buffet at Thanksgiving. If you love the fall season and the fall flavors, you simply must try these cookies. The flavor combination will leave you reaching for more and more. Don’t forget to make these for fall bake sales. They’re sure to be a big hit.
Another amazing fall cookie recipe- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies with a Twist!
Here is how to make them, enjoy!
All of the lasagna, none of the work!
20 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 8oz Mafalada or Egg noodles
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1lb ground beef (or sausage)
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 Jar of pasta sauce
- 1 small container of ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the onion and ground beef (or sausage). Season with salt & pepper. Cook until browned. Drain grease if necessary.
- Add the jar of sauce, mix. Add the noodles. Mix well. You may need to add a touch of water (use it to rinse the jar out to get all of the sauce. This will not make your pasta bland or watery, it cooks out)
- Cover, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer. Let cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add a beaten egg, half of the parsley and a pinch of salt & pepper to the ricotta cheese. Place dollops of ricotta on top of the pasta. Cover and let simmer until noodles are cooked, about 10 more minutes.
- Top with shredded mozzarella, cover for 1-2 mins. to melt. Sprinkle with parsley!